Thursday, December 06, 2007

¡Puerto Vallarta!

I know it, I'm a shit. I get absolutely no sympathy from anyone, and why should I? Australia, Cozumel, Dives in the Gulf of Mexico, the Galápagos, now Puerto Vallarta. Poor KevDiver. :(

We're here for the wedding of one of the spouse's good friends, so my excuse is that it's not my fault we had to go to México. Not my fault -- remember that!

We flew in today, spent most of the afternoon trying to figure out how to eat (it's an "all inclusive" resort, but with serious restrictions on the "all" part). We finally figured it out, and it didn't involve raiding the parrot enclosure or harpooning the very delicious-looking ostriches (or their eggs).

Bright & early tomorrow we're catching a boat to an island called "Las Caletas" for some peace. I'll snorkel & maybe dive, get a massage, take some photos, and basically just unwind far away from civilization. Looking forward to it, especially since I will be working wicked hard as soon as I return to work through the end of the year.

I have access to the 'net (obviously), so I'll try and do better than I did during my Galápagos trip.

Really wish my Spanish was better. I was able to get two pool towels without using a word of English!

Hasta Mañana!

No comments: