Thursday, May 11, 2006

Friday Morning on Phillip Island

I made coffee around 7.00 this morning and grabbed the camera and went outside a bit to take a few pictures of the birds that were screeching outside the house. They were easily spooked, so I couldn't get very close, but I'm getting better. Tomorrow I hope to get out before dawn and record some of the bird calls with the video camera -- they're different.

Although I can now access the Internet pretty regularly, I don't yet have the ability to upload photos. I've got enough storage space to last me a while, but I'd like to illustrate the blog to make it more real to you guys. Hopefully, this afternoon I'll get my hosts' technical issues resolved and get them uploaded.

These pics, along with my earlier pictures, can be viewed at http://www.grovestreet.com/

K

No comments: